Friday, May 6, 2011

Hi

I'm me. This is my blog. You are the reader. See how that works? Good.

I'm not sure what this is all about at the moment. It's honestly just a place to post my writing and hopefully get some feedback from the oh so loving and charitable denizens of the internet. Maybe it'll be more then that one day. Maybe it'll never be anything, maybe this will be the only post and the blog will remain woefully anonymous. Maybe I'm being melodramatic. In any case, try and enjoy your stay.

2 comments:

  1. I'll try and enjoy my stay all right.
    Leaving the blog anonymous would be a win for the followers of "l'art pour l'art". Art for the sake of art, I believe it's called in English.

    Anyways, I think having followers is essential to the writing process, therefore I'll do what I can to cheer, criticize and spread the word. Moose.

    No pressure hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure at all, I'll just slave a keyboard all day grinding my fingers to a bone because THATS WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT RIGHT YOU JUST WANT ME TO WRITE MY SELF TO DEATH HUH

    ReplyDelete